Sony PSP owners who are also Sudoku fans, Chau Le has released Sudoku v2.0 for PSP. Features of this new version include:
- Pencil mode: press O on an empty square to start pencil mode. Use D pad to move around the square. Use shoulder triggers to enter possible numbers. Up to 4 numbers can be entered in one square. Press O again to exit pencil mode.
- Best time for each level is recorded.
- Can restart the game at any level, up to your best level.
- Skinnable. Two skins are included but new skins can be added to the Skins folder. Use existing png files as templates.
- New puzzles included. Puzzles are now symmetrical.
I’ve never played Rifts in my entire life, but I’ve seen my young newphews playing this tactical pen-and-paper RPG. Well, if you are a fan of Rifts like them, this might be the exciting news for you: Nokia today announced that it has shipped Rifts: Promise of Power for its N-Gage platform.
SanDisk Corporation and Electronic Arts today announced thatSanDisk Memory Stick PRO Duo Game cards will contain bonus game content for EA’s new Madden NFL 06 video game for the Sony PSP. The cards are being shipped to retailers now and will be sold in capacities ranging from 256MB (USD$49.99) to 1GB ($114.99).